Forensic Engineering Analysis
Industrial Accident Litigation
- Personnel Injury-Machinery, Equipment and/or Tooling Malfunction due to Design, Quality and/or Fabrication Issues
- Personnel Injury-Operator Misuse of Tooling, Equipment and/or Safety Devices
- Tooling and Capital Equipment Damage-Equipment Design, Quality and/or Build
Business Loss and/or Program Timing Issues-Equipment and/or Tooling Design, Quality and/or Manufacturing Process
- Business Loss and/or Program Timing Issues-Equipment and Tooling Late Delivery
- Business Loss or Program Timing Issues-Supplier Product Quality Issues
- Business Loss or Penalty Cost-Recalls due to Supplier Product Quality Issues
- Business Loss or Penalty Costs-Supplier Business Conduct and/or Late Delivery
Automotive, Truck and Aircraft Cases
Personal Injury Litigation
- Seating and/or Passenger Environs Design, Quality and/or Manufacturing Issues
- Restraint Systems Design, Quality and/or Manufacturing Issues
- Vehicle Placarding and/or Warning Systems Design, Quality and/or Manufacturing Issues
- Vehicle and/or Vehicle Support Systems Entry and Egress Provision Design, Quality and/or Manufacturing Issues
- Vehicle Passenger Safety Systems Design, Quality and/or Manufacturing Issues
Business to Business Litigation
- Vehicle Conformance to Safety Regulation Failures due to Supplier Quality Issues
- Vehicle Conformance to Safety Regulation Failures due to Supplier Design and/or Manufacturing Issues
- Recall Cost Penalty Disputes due to Supplier Design, Quality and/or Manufacturing Issues
- Program and/or Recall Penalty Cost Disputes due to Supplier Design, Manufacture, Quality and/or Program Delivery Timing Issues
Transportation, Warehousing, Supply Chain, and Logistics Consulting
Commercial transportation – trucking analysis. Vehicle safe loading and transportation.
- Accident analysis and root cause development for likely cause.
- Analysis on proper loading of commercial vehicles.
- DOT operator training and vehicle maintenance.
- Evaluation of work methods and training to assure safety in the transportation sector.
- Evaluation of appropriateness of training and certification programs.
- Evaluation of process deviation as causes for undesirable outcomes.
- Evaluation of personal injuries cases.
- Business compliance to federal/state statutes in the industry.
Logistics – Warehouse Cases
- Material handling equipment – operation and maintenance analysis and evaluation.
- Training and certification evaluation.
- Safety program analysis – appropriate for the environment of operations.
Third Party Logistics providers
- Evaluation of operations performance and capability to deliver contracted service on a constant, reliable basis for clients.
- Quality assurance program evaluation.
- Ability to quickly recover from a non-conforming event.
- Financial stakeholders in supply chain activities- appropriate ownership.
Logistics – Supply Chain Litigation
- Analysis of supply chain failure/non-conformance and repercussions from events.
- Financial liability assignment for failure.
- Appropriate measures and dashboard monitoring of supply chain system.